http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - British Invasion Version

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Friday Shuffle - British Invasion Version

In honor of my "I love England!" day, today's shuffle is pulled from my British Pop folder.

  1. Tumbling Dice - Rolling Stones
  2. Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying - Gerry and the Pacemakers
  3. Glad All Over - Dave Clark Five
  4. To Sir With Love - Lulu
  5. New York Mining Disaster 1941 - BeeGees
  6. I'll Be Back - The Beatles
  7. She's a Rainbow - Rolling Stones
  8. Magic Woman Touch - The Hollies
  9. I Don't Want to See You Again - Peter and Gordon
  10. Itchycoo Park - The Small Faces

It's almost like watching Top of the Pops.

1Comments:

Blogger zoe xx said...

Sometimes Dix you are more British than me. Top of the Pops, indeed!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home