http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: He just doesn't know what's good.

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

He just doesn't know what's good.

I walked in from the kitchen and thought I'd check to see if B needed something to drink or a snack or something.

"Whatcha need, Fluffernutter?" (Honest to Pete, I never call the guy by his name.)

"Fluffy what?"

"Fluffernutter. You're my Fluffernutter."

"Fluffy what?"

"Fluffernutter!"

"What?"

"Fluffernutter!

"Me Fluffernutter? What is Fluffernutter?" The man speaks fluent English but at times like these he reverts into some sort of German version of Tarzan.

"Fluffernutter. It's a type of sandwich.".

"I'm a sandwich."

"Not just a sandwich. A Fluffernutter. A peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwich. Fluffer - marshmallow. Nutter - Peanut butter. Fluffernutter."

"So I'm a disgusting sandwich."

Nevermind!

9Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I'm sitting at the reference desk trying not to laugh out loud! Tell him he's a good sandwich, not a disgusting one. :)

1:27 AM  
Blogger Beege said...

Snort!

M speaks and translates German. I can always tell when he's been working with German theologians a lot because his English grammar totally breaks down.

I actually think it's pretty cute.

1:34 AM  
Blogger Miz said...

Ok...that killed the mood. What did you call him for the rest of the day? ;)

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good thing there's no one near by my office. I just let out the loudest snort.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

hahahahaha that is great!

9:17 PM  
Blogger BarefootCajun said...

LMAO! Tell Burkie I'm with him on the disgusting part. Now if you'd called him Nutternaise he'd get an argument from me. :D

11:33 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Nutternaise! You mean there's a proper name for it? I have always just called peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches "Delicous!".

Add a banana to it and it's called "Insanely Delicious!".

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nutternaise's get a thumbs down from me. even if it's hellman's. i'm sorry.

but fluffernutters? best things ever. if you add a little bit of honey to it, too... oh man. ohhhhh. ohhhhhhhhhhhh. yeah.

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG he is so freaken cute.

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home