http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - General Population Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Friday Shuffle - General Population Edition

I'm too lazy to dig out one of my specialized folders so this shuffle just comes from Queen Mother of Folders.
  1. If I Could Talk I'd Tell You - The Lemonheads
  2. Lyla - Oasis
  3. The Willow Garden - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
  4. All The Way Home - Bruce Springsteen
  5. This Old Heart of Mine - Isley Brothers
  6. River Deep, Mountain High - Tina Turner (I don't give a shit if Ike wants credit on that or not.)
  7. Waiting For My Lucky Day - Chris Isaak
  8. Bungle in the Jungle - Jethro Tull
  9. Suzette - Foster and Lloyd
  10. Somebody to Love - Queen

Evan Dando and Chris Isaak. Yum.

4Comments:

Blogger sari said...

I was walking in the warehouse last night at work and heard "Somebody to Love" on the Muzak...I found myself walking around the backs of the aisles so I could sing along until the end. I love this song!!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!! I do that too in stores when a favorite song comes on.

On Tuesday U2's All I Want Is You came on while I was grocery shopping and I was so pissed when it was interrupted in the middle so a taped announcement that Dawn liquid was on sale this week could come on. Bastards!

12:38 AM  
Blogger sari said...

OH! and then when it goes back to the music, it's a different song. I hate that!!

1:27 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Cool shuffle -- I like Chris Isaak too and that song is one of my favorites.

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home