http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Mindless meme

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Mindless meme

Not necessarily the meme. I think it's more me that's mindless today. Not enough sleep and throwing out smokey, charred crap from the basement fire was enough to keep any original thoughts at bay.

And just in case you needed to know this, if you ever get soot on yourself, use cold water to wash - never hot. Got that advice from a neighbor. He's a chimney sweep so I guess he knows his soot removal.

Anyway, on with the meme. Swiped this from Kara.

Go check her out and give her some love.

7 things I plan to do before I die:
  1. Knit this sweater.
  2. Visit B's cousins in Australia.
  3. Have tea at the Savoy.
  4. Finally go from being conversational in German to being truly fluent.
  5. Travel to Scotland.
  6. Grow out my hair well past my shoulders.
  7. Have my entire apartment spotlessly clean all at once and have it stay that way for a week. We'll work on stretching it out longer.
7 things I can do:
  1. Knit.
  2. Play the drums.
  3. Speak German.
  4. Parallel park in my hallway a very large electric wheelchair without dinging the walls.
  5. Make a chocolate soufflee.
  6. Recite the dialogue from Gone with the Wind along with the actors.
  7. Brew a perfect cup of tea.
7 things I cannot do:
  1. Ride a motorcycle. Or is it drive a motorcycle? Okay - operate a motorcycle.
  2. Juggle.
  3. Ice skate.
  4. Sew anything more complicated than attaching a button.
  5. Raise only one eyebrow. And I so want to be able to do this!
  6. Eat mustard.
  7. Ever cheer for Manchester United.
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
  1. Wit.
  2. Good smile.
  3. Big shoulders.
  4. Self confidence without arrogance.
  5. Intelligence.
  6. Ability to have engaging conversations.
  7. Smells good.
7 things that I say most often:
  1. Whatcha need?
  2. I reckon so.
  3. Bottom line is...
  4. I'm just saying...
  5. Ach so!
  6. Ach du scheiße!
  7. Love you.
7 celebrities i find attractive:
  1. Vince Vaughn
  2. Owen Wilson
  3. Kevin Spacey
  4. Luke Wilson
  5. Johnny Depp
  6. Jude Law
  7. George Clooney
7 people I want to do this:

I won't tag anyone - just do it if you want. I won't even tag Brandi.

'Cept she really should do it.

5Comments:

Blogger Beege said...

1. I like that sweater!

2. There's just something about those Wilson boys, isn't there? Yum! And yum! again!

12:14 AM  
Blogger sari said...

Dixie, I didn't know you liked the Butterscotch Stallion!

;-)

2:58 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I just recently found out about that nickname for Owen Wilson! Oh man...takes all kinds in the world but I still think he and his brother are hot.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Beege said...

"The Butterscotch Stallion"?

What's the story behind that? 'Cuz I love me up some butterscotch. ;)

2:03 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

LOL! Just Google Butterscotch Stallion and you'll find out!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home