http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: The place for a pause

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

The place for a pause

I've made a decision to not write very much anymore about Katrina and the aftermath. First, others are doing a better job writing about it and for that discussion they're the folks to see. Second, while I don't normally shy away from politics, news and current events, that's really not what this blog is about. And third, my darling friend Barefoot is living Katrina and the aftermath. I'd like to be a little refuge for her for when she needs to get away from it.

1Comments:

Blogger BarefootCajun said...

Thank you, sweetie. You can write whatever you feel like and I'll still keep coming here. This is always a refuge, no matter what it written. :-)

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home