http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: As I watch Toto on TV

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

As I watch Toto on TV

If I had a random, pointless wish be granted I think I'd choose to go back into time for a day to when I was twenty or twenty-one years old. Be young and go out and have all the fun I did back then but have the smarts and experience I have now.

Perhaps then I could dance all night without having someone vomit all over my new Coach handbag or being carried out of the bar over the shoulders of a guy I'd met just an hour earlier.

7Comments:

Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

Yes but how much fun you thought that you were having!

Toto too!

10:18 PM  
Blogger JT said...

Was that you on my shoulders????

2:01 AM  
Blogger christina said...

Ah, wouldn't that be grand? Me? I'd like to be 22 again and set a couple of things straight.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

Hmmm. Now that I'm retired and get to travel with Donica, I think I have it made, so I think I'll stay right where I am :) I realize I'm very lucky and live a "charmed" life right now. Which is NOT to say I don't have problems (UGH) but you know what I mean.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Haddock said...

To be young but with experience of age.......that would very good! :)

10:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I thought those were the experiences that "make us who we are." Maybe not. I think I would still be me even if I had not vomited on my friend's couch.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm with ginnie in that I'm looking forward to the future and not really the past... Although I guess living in Switzerland would make my day.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home