http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Gratuitous Post of Obligation

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Gratuitous Post of Obligation

But it's heartfelt! And well intentioned! And really, really sincere! And it fulfills my NaBloPoMo requirement for the day!

I hope all my readers who are celebrating Thanksgiving today are having a lovely, happy, safe holiday and that you are surrounded by loving family and friends. I'm thankful that you allow me to give you a glimpse into my life through this blog.

Someone eat some pie for me, okay?

Labels: ,

2Comments:

Blogger Marshamlow said...

I hope your day is lovely too.

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ate enough pie for the both of us, honey, trust me.

Hope you and B had a good day too.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home