http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Brimful of Asha

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Brimful of Asha

Why can't life be like a Bollywood movie? How great would it be to be going through your day and then suddenly break into a vibrant song and dance number? Better yet, be doing something really ordinary and even vaguely disgusting, like scrubbing toilets or cleaning the oven, and then bam! you're on a grassy hill or on a beach or snowy mountain peak with just you and your partner and 200 singers and dancers.

6Comments:

Blogger Virginia Pickel said...

Wait...so life *doesn't* happen that way? Maybe I've been living in my own little world for too long! ;-)

2:14 AM  
Blogger amulbunny's random thoughts said...

I have watched Bride and Prejudice and Monsoon Wedding both in the last week. I think I need some Bollywood distraction too. Notice, there is no K-I-S-S-I-N-G in them. But there is romance to be sure.

At least it's not Julie Andrews making me seasick in Sound of Music.

annie
(who loves to see your knitting since she can't thread a needle without cursing)

2:43 AM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

And once more, you're responsible for putting a song on auto-repeat-play in my head... I could do with a backing choir and dancing troup to cheer me on at work today.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Mimey said...

I do faux-opera at the photocopier when under stress.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

But with a song in my heart!

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Luxury Apartments Lady said...

That would be fun wouldn't it? Certainly a lot more musical!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home