http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: For That Downtime At Work

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

For That Downtime At Work

Also useful for when you're sitting and trying to think of something clever and amusing to blog about and you could use a little distraction. Not that I ever have that problem myself.

Won't help you win any money on TV....will be very helpful for when you want to train for whipping everyone's ass in Trivial Pursuit.

Write those secret thoughts and cast them into the ocean. Or just write something that amuses you. See what comes back to you. Best part? No stepping in the scary crap that people leave on the beach to do it.

2Comments:

Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

Cool beans! I just sent 2 oceangrams :)

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent one and I'm determined to wait until one appears. Had the thing up all morning pretending I live by the ocean. :)

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home