http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Hi Koo!

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hi Koo!

The roundup in 5-7-5 verse.

August afternoon
Favorite seat, favorite cafe
Sunshine warms my skin.

Stories from auntie
Grandma made grenades for war!
World War One, not Two.

It's Balloon Fest time!
Floating orbs dot horizon
Come give me a ride!

Shopping for shampoo
Which to pick? Red one looks nice.
But smells sorta weird.

Pass Chanel display
Lipstick! Hear it's siren song!
Calls like a lover.

Need a little break
Board train. Explore nearby town.
In two weeks I'll go.


So if I told y'all I started a new pair of socks today, would you be at all surprised? Would you even pretend to be surprised?

5Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not at all surprised about the socks. :) I need to get at least one of my first pair done before I look at more sock patterns, right?

So. Addicted. to. Yarn.

11:16 PM  
Blogger sari said...

"It's Balloon Fest time!
Floating orbs dot horizon
Come give me a ride!"

Oh I love this part!!! I can see it!

1:29 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

Just how many unfinished pairs of socks do you have? Hmmmmm?

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

socks you say???? noooooooooo!



(i currently am working on 3 pairs :o\)

and I've been eyeing more sock yarn....help!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

The only unfinished socks I have are the socks I cast on last night. I'm good about finishing socks.

Now if you ask me about the lace scarves and wraps I have on needles....

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home