http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - To Whom It May Concern Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday Shuffle - To Whom It May Concern Edition

Dear Person Who Parked Next To Me At Kaufland,

You're fully aware that you're driving an Opel, right? And you're aware that Opels aren't known for their massive size, especially since you're driving a Corsa, right?

So can you tell me why you felt the need to not only park over the line but crookedly as well so that getting into my very tiny Toyota Starlet would be made nearly impossible and backing out a test of my nerves and driving skills? For the love of God, it's a huge, half empty parking lot! If your skill at perpendicular parking is so lacking, why don't you park out where there are literally dozens of empty spaces around?

And speaking of God, I noticed that you have a bumper sticker that professes your love of His Son. I love His Son as well. And I'm fairly certain that Jesus would also want to jerk a knot in your tail for that piss poor parking job. And the next time you pray to God I want you to thank Him for my loving Him and His Son so much that I stopped myself from keying the fucking shit out of your passenger door.

Sincerely,

The Woman's That's Ready To Shuffle

So let's get at it:
  1. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You - The Beatles
  2. You're My Best Friend - Queen
  3. Grazed Knees - Snow Patrol
  4. Homecoming - Green Day
  5. Memories Are Made Of This - Dean Martin
  6. Dear God - XTC
  7. If I Could Talk I'd Tell You - The Lemonheads
  8. Watching The Wheels - John Lennon
  9. Wind In The Willows - Blackmore's Night
  10. Caught Up In You - .38 Special
The wise, wise shuffle always knows what fits.

Have a great weekend. May there be plenty of first class parking at your disposal.

3Comments:

Blogger sari said...

ah, Watching The Wheels. I love that song!

12:08 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

You have a great weekend too, darling Dixie! And may God and his Son smile upon you for your Mother Teresa-like restraint.

12:09 AM  
Blogger JT said...

Oops, sorry, sweetie. That was me.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home