http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: B-9!

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

B-9!

More proof that I am successfully driving away The Malaise: I finally got my malaise-y ass up and called my mother. Things are fine at The Plantation, which is what I like to call the facility where she lives. Today they had a Valentine's Day party and played bingo.

You know what? That actually sounded fun to me. Honest to Pete, I could stand to hang around some old folks in the wilds of northeast Mississippi and play bingo. Give me some heart shaped sugar cookies and you wouldn't be able to drive me out with a stick.

I couldn't say that if I were ass deep in The Malaise.

Labels: ,

4Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

You kick that Malaise right in the ass! Good for you.

Happy Valentines to my favorite Peach.

1:10 AM  
Blogger Mimey said...

Now if the standard Valentine's customs included bingo I might be able to not hate the false cheer and hollow romance of the day. keep picking at the malaise. It'll pass.

9:30 AM  
Blogger christina said...

Hey, what's not to like about bingo? :-)

I'm fighting The Malaise by getting all these niggly littly odd jobs (like cleaning out the fridge - scary!) done one at a time and throwin' all that negative energy out the door, makin' room for the good stuff!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I love that idea - getting rid of junk around the house and in that way get rid of a lot of negative.

My fridge could stand a good cleaning too. I think there's a science project that's gotten started up in one of the crisper drawers.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home