http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Jump back! We're shufflin'!

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Jump back! We're shufflin'!

1. Deutchland - Die Prinzen
2. Amarillo By Morning - George Strait
3. Jacqueline - Franz Ferdinand
4. What I Like About You - The Romantics
5. Aicha - Outlandish
6. Pearl Necklace - ZZ Top
7. Guitar Town - Steve Earle
8. Fool on the Hill - Sergio Mendes & Brasil 66
9. Jesus - Marius Müller Westernhagen
10. Friday I'm in Love - The Cure

Me too, Robert.

2Comments:

Blogger Kirsti said...

Nice selection ... and I now have the Cure song going round my head, reminding me of bad '80s discos.

Thanks for the comments in my blog - and yeah, do post some of your knitting stuff too. Inspire me! I'm trying to work out how I can sneak out to a yarn store over the weekend and get some more Cascade 200 to make the wavy scarf from knitty.

Happy Friday!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Oh! Would you look at that scarf? I love that. I must knit that scarf!

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home