http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Creative time wasting

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Creative time wasting

Remember that moss stitch scarf I was working on a few weeks ago? Kept looking at it and thinking that while the moss stitch looks fabu, it still lacked something.

So I put fringes on it. It's looks über-fabu now.

Thank goodness it takes so little to make me happy. Now I'm all inspired to add fringes to the 2x2 rib knit scarf I'm now working on. It's in a very pretty dove gray that should look nice with a good variety of coats.

Oh. And I finished the eyelash yarn keyhole scarf for my mom. I must now have one for myself.

As you can tell I've spent the weekend working on knitting projects. And I watched movies that I've had backed up on my hard drive recorder.

Remind me of how I wasted this weekend when I'm going berserk and bitching that I'm way behind and am "woe is me-ing" about my infernal procrastination when I'm desperately trying to get the kitchen stuff packed up when it's time to tear out the old cabinets.

1Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

I really was just thinking yesterday that I should take photos of these projects and let y'all see them. Except for the giant black fuzzy tube. I'm a little embarrassed about that one but don'tcha know I'm thinking of what I could turn it into while it's still in black fuzzy tube state. Like sew up the bottom and make it into a...a...fuzzy black water basin?

Maybe the dove gray rib knit scarf should get tassles instead of fringes. Expand my horizons a bit and all.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home