http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: God bless us, everyone

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

God bless us, everyone

The fear that clenches your heart when you hear of yet another terror attack never lessens. It's still as powerful and aching as it was on 9/11 or when you heard of the attacks in Bali or Tunesia or Madrid. And today with the bombings in London the fear that gives way to anger is as fresh as ever.

I am so grateful that those I know who live and work in London are safe and whole and their families are as well. Once again I am blessed to have those I care about spared.

May our fear and anger change to resolve and strength. Resolve to fight these murderers in a truly effective manner and the strength to do what is right and necessary even if it's difficult.

Blessings and peace to those in London and in the whole of the UK who are grieving. May blessings and peace be given to us all.

5Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, my friend, amen.

10:17 PM  
Blogger BarefootCajun said...

Molls, how are the girls holding up?

10:40 PM  
Blogger BranV said...

I came here to find your email to see if Mollie's family were ok. I'm so very glad to see they are. I simply can't grasp any of it.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I saw an interview with a man who'd been in one of the subway trains that exploded and my heart just ached for him. You could tell he was so stunned and was just coming to the realization that he was spared.

So many aching hearts tonight. I pray for comfort for each one of them.

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are fine- thank you for asking! My brother had been going to London for work, but had this week off. He was meeting his pal at Kings Cross at 9:00am each AM! Not sure how B&H are handling the girls with this- E is only 3, but A is a very wise 7!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home