http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Berlitz School Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday Shuffle - Berlitz School Edition

All from my foreign language songs folder.
  1. Über sieben Brücken - Karat
  2. Alt wie ein Baum - Puhdys
  3. Boonika Bate Toba - Zdob Si Zdub
  4. Leb den Tag - Laith al-Deen
  5. Un Attimo de Pace - Eros Ramazzotti
  6. Sikidim (Hepsi Senin Mi?) - Tarkan
  7. Dragostea Din Tei - O-Zone
  8. Die letzte Version - Herbert Grönemeyer
  9. Der Kommissar - Falco
  10. Un Monde Parfait - Ilona
Almost as good as a gathering of EU foreign ministers, 'cept I guess Tarkan has to stand out in the hallway.

5Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

You're evil! Now I'm going to be singing Der Kommisar all weekend!

11:53 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

In English or German?

"Alles klar, Herr Kommissar?"

1:02 AM  
Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

Well, the only thing that I will be singing is what the heck is Dixie talking about... considering I know about five words in German and none of them will do in this situation.

3:47 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I'm not sure I know the actual words in either German or English! I know the tune and Herr Kommissar that's all so I'll be singing it with no words except Herr Kommissar. :)

4:08 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I should make y'all guess what languages are represented here because they're not all German. ;)

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home