http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Look who's home!

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Look who's home!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Lottie has made it back home after summering in Illinois with my darling friend Lisa. She arrived this morning after a rather quick trip across the ocean. I'm guessing that on her previous trip over the Atlantic she'd been able to make friends and connections, especially with those pesky customs agents, and so her return trip was able to go much more smoothly.

Her baby sock bunny, Bernadette, accompanied her back home. They're very close and cherish their ability to confide in one another.

Naturally Lottie was full of stories about her time in the US, especially stories about Lisa's sons. She thinks they're fine fellows and misses them already.

So thank you, Lisa, for showing Lottie a wonderful summer. She adores you and your family and I do as well!

6Comments:

Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

oh,i bet that she had a wonderful time. and i love that little bunny, but who is that perfect monkey?
i have a friend, a little bear named everybody. he was given to me immediately after my accident to keep me company. he is famous at mt. sinai hospital and known by name on all of my regular floors!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

ha ha ha...i hadn't clicked on the link before i wrote because i had fallen in love with the picture! i LOVE lottie and her baby. she is just as sweet as my everybody.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I need to get Wee Sock Monkey in the picture too! How could I have forgotten.

I'm currently in negotiations with the Barefoot Cajun to send Lottie to Louisiana for Mardi Gras.

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she safe and her trip home was better (and shorter) than her trip there. She looks well rested. I think after Mardi Gras she needs to go to the Kentucky Derby, I'll make sure she has the most appropriate hat. ;)

11:13 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Cute blog!

Glad you are OK being away from the south. I wish I could be. But I am doomed to be homesick, no matter how much I love my hubbykins.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Ohhh Dana...believe me, I'm very homesick for Mississippi. I'd live there in an instant if I could.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home