http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Grand Ole Opry Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Friday Shuffle - Grand Ole Opry Edition

Out of my Country Music I Grew Up With folder. Makes me want to have a Goo-Goo Cluster and some Pet milk.
  1. Jackson - Johnny Cash and June Carter
  2. My Tennessee Mountain Home - Dolly Parton
  3. Country Sunshine - Dottie West
  4. Okie from Muskogee - Merle Haggard
  5. Honky Tonk Angels - Kitty Wells
  6. Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man - Loretta Lynn & Conway Twitty
  7. Blue Moon of Kentucky - Patsy Cline
  8. Jambalaya (On the Bayou) - Hank Williams
  9. Foggy Mountain Breakdown - Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs
  10. The Race is On - George Jones

It's a shuffle. It's a geography lesson. It's two treats in one!

1Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

Mmmmm...Moon Pie. I'm feeling pretty homesick right now!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home