http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: How to floo-floo

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Monday, September 26, 2005

How to floo-floo

Holley may not have invented the floo-floo but she christened it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Not my customary puffy white Sunbeam bread but this sandwich needs at least one thing that Dr. Weil would approve of.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Peanut butter on the lefthand slice of bread. Normally I wouldn't consider floo-flooing with crunchy style but I'm lucky to even find peanut butter over here in the Land of Nutella.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mayonnaise on the righthand slice of bread. Don't even think of trashing up your floo-floo with anything but Hellmann's. Kind thanks to Sally for sending me this particular bottle.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's the banana that makes it a floo-floo. Else you got you a Nutternaise.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

C'mon. You know you want a bite.

6Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm frightened by the addition of mayonaisse to such a tasty sammich.
although i'll try anything once, so i may have to give that a go...

1:49 AM  
Blogger Miz said...

Ya lost me at the mayo. But since I like cottage cheese on my mashed potatoes, who am I to judge?

9:34 AM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

Mayo and bananas? I remain to be convinced ... but it's certainly worth a try.

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand Mayo so you lost me after the peanut butter! You know I love Nutella, though!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Marybeth said...

Oh, dear heavens. Why did you put mayo on that sammich??? Peanut butter and banana...Yes. Peanut butter, banana and mayo...oh, dear heavens.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

Dixie, you are grossing me out... why would you put mayonnaise on that sandwich? Haven't you ever heard of a fluffernutter? Peanut butter, marshmallow and a sliced bananas... now that's a sandwich.

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home