http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Thursday Kinder Egg Blogging

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Thursday Kinder Egg Blogging

My most recent discovery from my Kinder Egg advent calendar. You know the drill - pass your cursor over the photos to make them change.



Now that you know what's inside the wrapper, let's see what was in the capsule. And by the way, the chocolate was yummy. My advent calendar was sitting a tad too near the stereo and so the chocolate had gotten a bit soft and squishy. Mmmm.



Tape dispenser. Excuse me, Santa's elf themed tape dispenser.

German engineering at its finest.

5Comments:

Blogger Marshamlow said...

That is so sweet, how much fun you are going to have wrapping presents now!

6:29 AM  
Blogger christina said...

Wow, a tape dispenser - that's the most useful thing I've seen come out of an Ü-Ei for a long time, and believe me, we've gone through hundreds of them (eggs, not tape dispensers). Sometimes they even let me eat the chocolate! :-)

9:02 AM  
Blogger amulbunny's random thoughts said...

Those are really neat. Wish I could find them here in the states. I bet if I went to the "Alpine Village" market I could get them. You've inspired me Dixie!

ann

9:36 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

You gotta go to Canada to get them Annie. Kinder Eggs aren't allowed to be sold in the US.

Remind me to send you some, okay?

12:20 AM  
Blogger Just Nancy said...

We love Kinder Eier from our two years in Germany. My husband recently got 8 of them from a friend who had been there for business and we gave them to the kids for St. Nicholas Day. We love them, too.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home