http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: My Weekend in One Big Sentence.

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Monday, October 09, 2006

My Weekend in One Big Sentence.

Knit, shop, watch soccer, knit, talk to my sister, make chili, watch new Gilmore Girls DVDs, knit, read knitting magazines, hang new magnet board in kitchen without gouging out my eye, knit, do laundry, go see all the commotion a couple blocks away where they found an old bomb from World War II, marvel at the amount of ambulances standing by, knit, nap, watch NASCAR, walk dog, play online game with B, knit, make blueberry muffins, wish longingly for this, wonder why they don't sell 'em online, answer email, neglect to call mother, knit.

Not necessarily in that order.

7Comments:

Blogger sari said...

I love it when I can get through the whole weekend without gouging out my eye. Or another vital body part.

I read about that bomb - crazy! I'm glad that no one was hurt.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

Pretty darn exciting weekend, if you ask me. Wish I had a blueberry muffin :)

4:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chili sounds so good. I wish I had some. The soccer season is back on? Wow it seems like it just ended, what a lovely sport to be entertaining you nearly year round, I will have to become a fan.

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ran out of breath reading it :o\ lol

Sounds like you had a full schedule :D I didn't get nearly enough knitting in.

I baked a yummy apple cake for my new family as a thank you for everything they did last week. So my MIL took a nap for like, 2 hours and she came downstairs to have cake and coffee.

Yeah, my FIL ate the WHOLE damn thing :| So I'm going to be baking again today lol

The link you posted took me to just the main site. The site uses frames so I think you will have to post just the bottom frame's URL if it was meant to take me to a specific item. Cos I'm curious as hell as to what it is.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Y'all are easy to impress! Heh!

Belinda donnnnn't make me fiiiiix iiiittt!! It's the tin double pointed needle case. You can fold your sock on needles flat, put them in the case and put the cap on the end to keep your stitches on and to keep the needles from poking a hole through your bag. We need to find us a metal working guy to make some of those for you to sell on Wool Bunny.

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw those! I thought you surely had meant the ummm.....ball holding thingy. There was a technical name for it, I'm sure.

My brother in law is a carpenter/woodworker and I'm sure something out of wood would (haha) work just as well. I should ask eh?

9:12 AM  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

Actually, that sounds like one cool weekend! I think I need one like that :)

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home