http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Punishment

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Punishment

I've spent two hours trying to write a blog entry. I was nearly finished when Blogger decided to act an ass and devour it.

I'm way too pissed off to try to rewrite it tonight.

So I get punished by my frustration and you get punished by having nothing here good to read. And somewhere deep in the bowels of Blogger, some poor bastard's laughing at the both of us.

He'll get his someday.

5Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Internet Explorer just closed itself as I was typing, maybe it was blogger that caused it, dumb computers. Sweet dreams!

4:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Major suckage. I've had that happen a few times and I'm so paranoid while I'm writing these days. I know people who write in an editor then copy it to the blog, so I tried that and sometimes the font doesn't translate and it all looks weird or the punctuation is wrong. Then I started saving and just re-typing everything but that takes forever and is a pain. Maybe if the blog starts producing an income for me like Dooce's does I'll get that serious about it, but now, no way. This is supposed to be fun. Meanwhile I select and copy everything a couple times while I'm writing and pray the pc doesn't crash.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Mahala said...

I think this calls for a public Blogger flogging!

6:32 PM  
Blogger christina said...

Blogger had been just horrible lately. I suspect it (or Google, more like) has heartburn from eating YouTube.

8:25 PM  
Blogger hexe said...

My husband always reminds me to write in MS Word and I never learn. Damn, I hate when he is right!

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home