http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Thursday Haiku

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thursday Haiku

Check me out! Keeping up with my Thursday Haiku and all. Sari must be so proud of me.

Buy shades for west side
Sun blazes through my windows
It won't let me nap.

No fair! No warning!
Doctor wants blood test today
And I'm in no mood.

No flowers planted
My balcony is barren
Must plant some next week.

Bought a new room fan
It's too hot to do without
Old one too noisy.

Mayonnaise is here!
Sweet, sweet peanut butter too
My mouth and bread smile.

Time for city fair!
Beer! Bratwurst! Concerts! More beer!
It's four days of fun.

Shuffle tomorrow
Bixente plays all the tunes
Come get your groove on!

Labels:

4Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deep green with envy
About the Beer, Brautwurst and Concerts
Wish I was in Germany

(That's not an official Haiku, btw. I didn't count syllables.)

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no balcony flowers either. And my three year old isn't in Kindergarten yet. I'm totally failing Germaninity.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great Haikus... love the idea!

So you've been tagged for a random seven meme--- here's my post!
http://oceanofcreativity.blogspot.com/2007/05/random-7-tag.html

4:44 PM  
Blogger sari said...

You do haiku proud. :-)

Glad your package arrived!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home