http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Thursday Haiku

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Thursday Haiku

I'd like to thank y'all for the kind greetings for Independence Day. It means a lot that you were thinking of me as you celebrated the holiday.

Let's jump right into some haiku. Nothing like a little 3 line, 5-7-5 syllable poem to help sum up your day.

Last season of M*A*S*H
Delivered to me today
Fave show of all time.

Postman comes to door
My hair's still up in curlers
At least my bra's on.

Sock knitting slows down
Second sock always the same
Takes me twice as long.

Diamonds dull - must clean!
Use brush and baking soda
And the sparkle's back.

All that mayonnaise?
The five pint jars bought last month?
It's almost all gone.

Blame the sandwiches!
Chicken! Hard boiled egg on toast!
And those BLTs!

Plan for the weekend
Watch M*A*S*H and eat sandwiches
Bye-bye to mayo.

Labels:

1Comments:

Blogger Mahala said...

I'm not sure I could make it without mayo.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home