http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: The Running Theme This Week

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Running Theme This Week

I was getting supper together as B watched the evening news. When I got sat down and we began to eat I said "Hey, what did they say was new in the McCann case?"

"Oh. The prosecutor wants to have the stuffed toy of Madeleine's that Mrs. McCann carries around and they want to have Mr. McCann's computer and they want Mrs. McCann's diarrhea."

There are times when you can't discount the hilarity of being married to a guy whose first language isn't English.

I'm mostly recovered from my own bout with demands on my intestinal tract. Full update of all the week's other events tomorrow. With a shuffle to boot.

Labels:

8Comments:

Blogger eeore said...

their poop might hold a clue:)

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better!

What was the context of wanting Mrs. McCann's diarrhea? I don't think I caught that story. I wonder if they are feeding her anything to bring on a bout? ;-)

10:44 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

No hon - they don't want her actual diarrhea...they want her diary. B gets the words mixed up in English.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Marshamlow said...

glad you are feeling better. Hope you are 100% soon. I see your sense of humor is back.

11:00 PM  
Blogger sari said...

I think I just hurt myself laughing!

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew! I have a friend who always mixes up guacamole and Guatemala, but B's is my new favorite now. :-)

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I hope today's looking better.

Maybe I should speak English - I'm the one always making mistakes! But my own native-English mix-ups are embarrassing enough.

A friend of the family once sang "Blessend consolation" at a funeral service. She wasn't feeling well, and in one stanza, "consolation" came out "constipation." Apparently a lot of stiff old ladies chuckled.

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be funny if she wrote about diahrea in her diary? LOL

B is so cute.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home