http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: My Favorite Birthday Gift

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Favorite Birthday Gift

Tiffany's little boy, William, is, hands down, my favorite three year old boy. He's sweet and absolutely adorable and has a smile that could melt the iciest heart. I could absolutely eat him up, he's so precious.

And today I got a fabulous gift from him.

I love a gift that makes me laugh and makes me tear up all at the same time.

Labels:

7Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Happy Birthday, Dix! :D

2:48 AM  
Blogger Marshamlow said...

How clever! Happy Birthday.

3:43 PM  
Blogger christina said...

SO sweet! Happy Birthday Dixie!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

How lovely to be 46! Happy Birthday, Dixie.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Princess Cat's Pajamas said...

Happy birthday! :)

6:29 PM  
Blogger sari said...

well that is cute, isn't it?

happy birthday, my friend!

1:23 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

OMG, is he adorable or what?

Happy Birthday, my friend.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home