Friday Shuffle - Back the Hell Off of Me Edition
I know I've been shortchanging y'all lately and for that I'm sorry. I should write more, make things a little more interesting and make y'all anxious to come back for more lively prose but this week just isn't working out well. I've had so much going on, demands on my time and general all-hell-breaking-loose that I feel like a cat trying to make a litter box on an ice floe. Lots of effort, no tangible results. Right now I just need someone to cut me a slackburger with cheese and I'll eventually get to everything that needs to get gotten to.
And now my right eyebrow is twitching like a squirrel on Pez.
But while y'all are here, how about I propose something? I'm 9 or 10 posts away from my 1,000th blog entry. How about for my 1,000th blog entry we do a general delurking day? And that'll also be the day when you can ask me whatever question you want to ask me. How's that for shameless begging for comments? Errrr. I mean, how's that for celebrating and encouraging audience participation?
Time to shuffle. No matter how disorganized things get, there's always time to shuffle.
- Television - Hard-Fi
- Hurricane - Athlete
- Passionate Kisses - Mary-Chapin Carpenter
- The Ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead - XTC
- Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
- What Do You Want From Me This Time? - Foster & Lloyd
- April In Paris - Glenn Miller Orchestra
- Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy) - John Lennon
- She's A Rainbow - Rolling Stones
- Tiny Little Fractures - Snow Patrol
Labels: Friday Shuffle