http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Blame the Chinese

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blame the Chinese

Or blame the International Olympic Committee. Or blame my weakness for watching sports. You can even blame Michael Phelps for having an incredible physique. They're all really to blame for my scarcity these days.

I blame knitting as well. I don't know if watching the Olympics while knitting is considered multi-tasking but at least I'm half finished with the scarf I've been working on.

Photobucket


If I can get some more Olympic hot body competition time in I may get the other half finished by the end of the weekend.

C'mon back tomorrow and we'll shuffle.

Labels: ,

1Comments:

Blogger Marshamlow said...

Michael Phelps is so nice to look at. He wears his swimming thing so low on his hips I lose my mind. I am really enjoying the Olympics this year too.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home