http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: While You Digest Your Turkey Tomorrow

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

While You Digest Your Turkey Tomorrow

...or anything else you may ingest, especially if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving on that particular day - why not whip up a tacky holiday sweater? No actual knitting required, just the ability to be as gaudy as possible.

And admit it. You've owned at least one of your own holiday sweaters, complete with frolicking reindeer, garlands of holly and creepy Santas.

Labels: ,

2Comments:

Blogger christina said...

Oh yes, thank you for giving me a way to spend even more time on the internet. :-) Believe it or not, I never had a holiday sweater so I'll be busy making up for that. First creation: green cardigan, tiny reindeer wearing Santa hats.

Happy Thanksgiving!

12:13 PM  
Blogger The Big Finn said...

I am proud to say that I have never owned a holiday sweater. However, I do have a number of pairs of Christmas socks, and I do admit to past ownership of a few Christmas ties.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home