http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Resurfacing

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Resurfacing

I considered seeing if I could go three weeks without a blog entry but decided against it.

I'm fine here. Better than I've been in a while actually. I'll give you more details later - probably Friday - but for now I'll tell you that I've been spending the past few weeks trying to break a lot of old habits that have been holding me back. I've spend too much time doing what wasn't working for me and now I'm trying to refocus on what will work. And trying to use as many pretentious words like "refocus" as I can.

Now I must go eat a kiwi.

5Comments:

Blogger Vintage Christine said...

Welcome back! Was wondering what happened to you. Doing a refocus occasionally isn't such a bad thing, you know. Just don't stay away from your blog so long, please!

2:42 PM  
Blogger christina said...

All I can say to that is "whoo!" Looking forward to hearing all about it at our meet up.

12:58 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

I was beginning to wonder if all was well. I'm glad it is and you'll be back refocused...ciao

1:46 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

Nice to see you.

2:32 PM  
Blogger TitanKT said...

I'm hugely relieved to know all is well with you, Dixie... I'm interested hear about the refocusing. WB and please don't stay away so long! I missed you!

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home