http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - The Big Push Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Shuffle - The Big Push Edition

It's day five of my self imposed challenge to finish a pair of socks by Sunday and right now, while I'm still feeling fairly confident, I also know it's going to take a lot of work this weekend to reach my goal.

Good grief - Did you ever imagine I could yap this much about the same pair of socks?

Here's what I've accomplished in 24 hours. Roll your cursor over the photo to see my progress as of this moment.



The sock on the left has seven pattern repeats complete (four rows, or more accurately since socks are round objects, four rounds make up one pattern repeat) and the foot is roughly halfway finished. The sock on the right has the gusset decreases complete and it's up next for having the foot worked on. I'd like to get at least four pattern repeats finished on the sock on the right before I go to sleep tonight and have the feet finished on both by bedtime tomorrow so that on Sunday all I need knit are the toe decreases and graft the toes shut. I don't normally like to set such strict knitting milestones to meet by certain times but I'm about to become desperate. If I don't become more strict with how much I get done then it's possible that it'll be late Sunday night and I'll still be knitting.

Regardless, Bixente the iPod has time to shuffle. There's always time for a shuffle.
  1. Getting Ready - Miranda Lambert
  2. Untitled #1 - I Am Kloot
  3. Starlings - Elbow
  4. Police On My Back - The Clash
  5. Kentucky Woman - Neil Diamond
  6. So You Want To Be A Rock 'N' Roll Star - The Byrds
  7. King Of New Orleans - Better Than Ezra
  8. Run To - Emerson Hart
  9. Come On Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
  10. Hello Goodbye - The Beatles

Labels: ,

2Comments:

Blogger JEANNETTE said...

What are you doing reading your comments? Get back to your knitting!

(And good luck!)

10:22 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

You busted me, Jeannette!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home