http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: On my very last nerve

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Monday, March 21, 2005

On my very last nerve

You won't get much out of me today. Not only do I not have much to say but I'm about to take this piece of shit keyboard and throw it off my balcony.

I'm using B's computer today (if he's not online I have to use his because his computer has the internet cable connection) and last week he got a new wireless keyboard. He had one bought about a year ago, a black one, and the white print began to wear off the keys. He uses a pencil eraser on the keyboard so I guess he literally erased the print.

A month ago he bought the same keyboard on Ebay from a company for a super cheap price and we know why it was super cheap. The space bar sucked and only worked if you banged it down.

So we bought a third for about $25 and this one is the biggest piece of shit of all. I can hardly type a word without it skipping letters, not spacing correctly, and generally driving me up the wall. B doesn't have quite the same hard time because he doesn't type with fingers but I spend the evening getting more and more pissed off with it.

Yes I could buy a new one but we may buy a new compter soon and we'll see what we get with that first. In the meantime when I use his computer I try to keep the typing to a minimum.

I'll leave you now. In just this short posting I've made roughly the same amount of keystrokes as I would had I been typing out the complete works of William Shakespeare. And my blood pressure can't stand anything more.

I'm going tomorrow to look for a new kitchen. I'll report back how it goes. Using another bloody keyboard!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home