http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: 90 minutes of tension

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

90 minutes of tension

Will my heart be able to take it? Can I get through the second half of the Chelsea-Bayern München match without seizing up and expiring?

Chelsea pulled ahead 1-0 four minutes into the game. They were off-sides but the linesman dind't catch it and that was that. Now just a few moments ago Bastian Schweinsteiger made a goal to make the score 1-1.

I told B that I will now being divorcing him so that I can marry Bastian Schweinsteiger. B replied "Me too.".

My euphoria at a tied score is gone. Chelsea just scored again. Shit.

Games like this just make me crazy. I'll just change the subject.

After the bear knitting fiasco I started another project - a nice, simple scarf in a lovely moss stitch. I have to say that it looks terrific and doesn't at all resemble a forest and glade dwelling mammal. Instead it's all nubby and groovy and I'm enjoying it - especially since it knits up quicker than a rib stitch with no more effort in the actual knitting. Now I'm thinking of doing another keyhole scarf but doing it in moss stitch instead of a 1x1 rib.

The score is now 3-1. Fucking Chelsea. I hate that we're losing to that team.

So much for me changing the subject.

2Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told B that I will now being divorcing him so that I can marry Bastian Schweinsteiger.

ohhh reeeaaallly!!!!

now that is interesting!!!

3:16 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

BWAHAHAHAHA! I knew you'd be all over that!!

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home