http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Sunday Shuffle

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sunday Shuffle

Since I seem this week to be into stealing fun stuff from other folks' blogs, I'll lift this next little gem from my buddy, Poppy . I credit Poppy with my stealing...I mean I'm inspired to emulate lots of things from her such as keeping up with my blog, knitting and this new feature, the Sunday Shuffle - 'cept she does her's on Friday. I think Poppy would think it's okay that I'm stealing...ahem...becoming inspired from her. She and I look somewhat alike, like identical cousins but not quite up to Patty Duke standards. Go check out her blog too. She's most groovy and witty.

Here's the rules. Fire up your favorite music maker, set it on shuffle, list the first ten songs it spits out.

1. You Belong to Me Now - Candy Butchers
2. Cliffs of Dover - Eric Johnson
3. Über Sieben Brücken - Karat
4. Rad Gumbo - Little Feat
5. Hey Sexy Lady - Shaggy
6. The Man Who Told Everything - Doves
7. Brimful of Asha - Cornershop
8. Whenever You're on My Mind - Marshall Crenshaw
9. El Paso - Marty Robbins
10. Love is Here - Starsailor

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home