http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Okay...game's over.

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Okay...game's over.

I can breathe now.

Chelsea scored again making it 4-1 but shortly before the game was over Bayern scored on a penalty making it 4-2. Bayern can still pull it out next Tuesday on the return game. They have to win 2-0 or 3-1 to advance to the semi-finals.

I know y'all couldn't care less so I'll shaddup about this until next week. In the meantime I'll move on to a vastly more important subject.

Mmmm...chocolate ice cream. I believe you were my very first food love. You make me want to revert to being three years old again so I can lick the bowl without feeling foolish and gluttonous.

2Comments:

Blogger zoe xx said...

Well at least one of your readers cares - for "cares" read "knows wtf you're talking about". I personally am delighted with the Chelsea result, mainly because my boyfriend Jose Mourhinio will be a happy man. And when Jose is happy, Zoe is happy...

9:11 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Ohhhh no. Dixie no like Jose. Jose said bad, bad lies about her boyfriend, Anders Frisk.

We'll see how happy Jose is next Tuesday night. Next Tuesday Dixie's REAL boyfriend, Claudio Pizzaro will be able to play again.

Zoe, I'm so glad to have someone else around here who watches football!

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home