http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Sunday Shufflin'

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sunday Shufflin'

Time for the Sunday Shuffle. Yeah, yeah - I know the rest of the blogging world shuffles on Friday but, while I am normally a color-within-the-lines sort of gal, I'm also a I'll-do-it-when-I-damn-well-want-to sort of gal.

Power it up, set to shuffle, and tell the first ten it kicks out.

1. Southern Girl - Better Than Ezra
2. I Take My Chances - Mary-Chapin Carpenter
3. Give Ireland Back to the Irish - Paul McCartney & Wings
4. Killer Queen - Queen
5. Let My Love Open the Door - Pete Townsend
6. Mi Vida Loca - Pam Tillis
7. You're My Mate - Right Said Fred
8. Sikidim - Tarkan
9. Welcome to Paradise - Green Day
10. I Believe - Diamond Rio

Maybe Ginni got Diamond Rio to show up.

1Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

I've been on a Queen Fling myself for the last month or so.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home