http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Rolling Bones...er...Stones Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Friday Shuffle - Rolling Bones...er...Stones Edition

I don't love them as much as I love The Beatles, but I love me some Rolling Stones. I have a memory of being seven years old and hearing that Brian Jones had died and being sad about it.

You gotta admire grown men who've done the same thing for forty years and never seem to get tired of it.

  1. Paint it Black
  2. Mother's Little Helper
  3. Miss Amanda Jones
  4. Street Fighting Man
  5. Waiting on a Friend
  6. Emotional Rescue
  7. Love is Strong
  8. Beast of Burden
  9. Get Off My Cloud
  10. As Tears Go By

I'll dedicate this shuffle by these Londoners to the people of London as they heal.

1Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Love your choices -- Beast of Burden and Paint it Black are two of my favorite Stones songs.

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home