http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Oh how I love to be tagged!

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Oh how I love to be tagged!

And this time I've been tagged by the fabulous and prolific knitter, Kirsti.

Idiosyncrasy
n. pl. id· i·o·syn·cra·sies
-A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.

Write down five of your own personal idiosyncracies.
  1. I don't really like poetry. Some is alright but I don't seek it out to read. You have to write something pretty original and stirring for me to like it.
  2. I hate seeing "y'all" spelled as "ya'll". Y'all is a contraction of you and all, not ya and all. The apostrophe replaces the "ou" in you and therefore the word is spelled "y'all". If you can't remember the rules, just leave the apostrophe out completely before you do it completely wrong.
  3. I eat peaches or something containing peaches or something peach flavored every day. I only miss when I'm traveling.
  4. I listen to at least one Beatles song every day. Songs by an individual Beatle counts as well. And like with the peaches, exceptions are made for travel.
  5. While I love all sorts of flowers, my favorite floral arrangements are made of a mixture of red and white flowers. The type of flowers making up the arrangement isn't as important to me as it being a mix of only red and white. I love red velvet cake as well so maybe I just have a thing for red and white blended together.

Time for the tagging. Brandi (ha! you can't escape me!), Poppy, Shunner of Shoes - get busy!

2Comments:

Blogger Kirsti said...

Hee. You're as much a grammar nitpicker as I am. (And yes, that ya'll would annoy the heck out of me too). Thanks for playing!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Mahala said...

Oh Lord, now I have to go back and see how many times I've misplaced the apostrophe' in ya'll ... um.. I mean y'all lol.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home