http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Nicked from a queen

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Nicked from a queen

Welfare Queen to be exact. I find she generally has some of the more high quality memes to swipe. Plus it's an ordinary Thursday, the most exciting thing I've done all day is buy yogurt (I know I bought some yesterday but...), and it's either this or I swipe another one of her ideas and do Thursday Refrigerator Blogging.

She may beat me if I do that. However, you would get to see my wide variety of German yogurt. I wonder if y'all would look at the stuff in my refrigerator and think "Dang! German stuff!".

Anyway...

Three things I've done today
Buy yogurt (I sorta killed the suspense on that one for you already)
Refill my tea tins
Water my geraniums

Three things on my desk
My Cool Princess Coolball
The handbooks to Sacred and Sacred Underworld
A Baltimore Orioles bobblehead figure

Three people I've thought about today
My mother
Mollie
The bastard from Deutsche Telekom who called this morning at 8am and woke me up.

Two truths and a lie (and you guess which is which)
I called a woman in the main Corinth branch of the Bank of Mississippi a bitch.
I called the guy who woke me up this morning a bitch.
I am a bitch.

Three books I'm reading
Murder on a Girls' Night Out: A Southern Sisters Mystery
A Stillness at Appomattox: Army of the Potomac, Vol. 3
Mental Floss Presents Condensed Knowledge

Three places I've been
Wernigerode
Amsterdam
Berlin

Three places I'm going
Spreewald
Lidl
To the lobby to get my mail.

2Comments:

Blogger Kirsti said...

Well I hope that at least the mail had something other than bills for it. And you're entitled to call people who wake you up at ungodly hours any swear words you like.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

You got Condensed Knowledge! That book is so much fun.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home