http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Luuuuuuuv Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Friday Shuffle - Luuuuuuuv Edition

As Sunday is our sixth wedding anniversary I'll go to my lovesong/ballads folder and dedicate this shuffle to the love of my life.
  1. Every Man Has a Woman Who Loves Him - John Lennon
  2. Lovin' Each Day - Ronan Keating
  3. Tupelo Honey - Van Morrison
  4. Call it Love - Poco
  5. You're Something Special to Me - George Strait
  6. All I Want is You - U2
  7. Here, There and Everywhere - The Beatles
  8. Longer - Dan Fogelberg
  9. I'd Love You All Over Again - Alan Jackson
  10. Ice Cream - Sarah McLachlan

I picked the perfect guy for me to marry.

5Comments:

Blogger BarefootCajun said...

You sure did pick the perfect one, didn't you?

Y'all have a wonderful day on Sunday. Do something fun and give each other a hug for me.

Monday is E's birthday so we'll probably do something special on Sunday for him. :-)

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary! Sunday is also my anniversary -- we will have been married 21 years on Sunday.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

Awww. Happy anniversary for Sunday. It's certainly worth anything when you find love that lasts.

Kirsti, happily singing along to Sarah McLachlan..

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I love you both and wish you a lifetime of loving each other.

Every man has a dream
and you made mine come true.
How it happened
I don't know or care.
I'm just happy I found you.
Wrapped in the arms of love
is where I'll be
For all the world to see
you're something special to me

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home