http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Big Hair Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Friday Shuffle - Big Hair Edition

In honor of today's telling of the big hair story below, this shuffle comes from my hair, glam and glitter band folder.
  1. Metal Guru - T. Rex
  2. Heaven's on Fire - KISS
  3. Straight for the Heart - Whitesnake
  4. It's My Life - Bon Jovi
  5. I Wanna Rock - Twisted Sister
  6. Far Far Away - Slade
  7. Smokin' in the Boys Room - Mötley Crüe
  8. Solid Gold Easy Action - T.Rex
  9. Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison
  10. Rock of Ages - Def Leppard
Just typing that made my hair foofier and makes me crave a sloe gin fizz.

4Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I loved Smoking in the Boy's Room.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Mahala said...

I love's me some hair metal. Oh and btw, I have large-craniumitis too lol.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was also a HUGE "Smokin' in the Boy's Room" fan! LOL, brings back SUCH memories!!!! I also loved Whitesnake, Twisted Sister (Dee Snider is still the shit), Quiet Riot... hair metal just makes me feel all nostalgic and squidgy inside.

I'm sorry you're all the way in Germany, we could hang out and listen to Ratt together and laugh about the stupid things we did in high school.

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suddenly have the urge to get out a pick and Aqua Net.

Props to you for the Crue and Poision. Next time- you need some Ratt and more Bon Jovi.

...BAD MEDICINE!!!

And some Lita Ford. I loved her!!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home