http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Twenty random things

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Twenty random things

Mikki has tagged me and I shall be her obedient follower. Haven't read her blog yet? Oh honey! You don't know what you're missing! Get over there and revel in it's wonderfulness!

Twenty random things about me:
  1. I detest esclators and will avoid them unless I have no other choice.
  2. If I hear the song "Baby Mine" from Dumbo it's for certain that I will be sobbing within seconds.
  3. I evidently have some serious issues with mother/child separation.
  4. I find martini glasses to be fabulous and dammit they're not just for martinis anymore!
  5. I am fascinated by miniatures and I collect and display them even if it is kitschy.
  6. I love the preparation and anticipation of Christmas so much that I don't really like the actual day.
  7. I wish I had all the clothes that Grace Kelly wore in Rear Window.
  8. Interesting photo frames are irresistable to me.
  9. If I had to pick another year of my birth I'd pick 1922.
  10. Except that Great Depression part would probably suck.
  11. By the time I was seven years old I swam in competition but couldn't ride a bike without training wheels.
  12. When I first moved to Germany I was so homesick I cried every night for three weeks.
  13. Riding in a car puts me to sleep.
  14. Of course it's a thrill a minute when I'm the one driving.
  15. I failed my driver's test twice before finally passing.
  16. Sleep had nothing to do with the prior failures.
  17. Men wearing bow ties creep me out.
  18. I want a charm bracelet.
  19. I once nearly knocked myself out by hitting my temple with a plastic coat hanger that broke as I was pulling it over my head.
  20. I'll tell that goofy ass coat hanger story upon request.
Time for a tagging. Brandi (it ain't a meme unless I've tagged Brandi), Sari, Katya...you're up!

6Comments:

Blogger BarefootCajun said...

Oh well, consider this a request for that foofy ass coat hanger story.

1:49 AM  
Blogger BarefootCajun said...

Foofy??? I meant goofy.

1:49 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Ahhhh...you've been in my brain again because "foofy" does have a lot to do with the coathanger over the head story!

2:10 AM  
Blogger WitMistress said...

Bring the foofy coathanger story, Dix. ;)

3:43 AM  
Blogger JT said...

I've heard the coathanger story, straight from my darling Dix's mouth (in that irresistible accent of hers); and I am the first to admit that, the first time she related the tale (hell, EVERY time) I laughed so hard I peed myself.

4:34 AM  
Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

Hooray, what a good sport. It's true about Christmas isn't it? A lot of buildup for just one day. Christmas needs to be for the entire month of December.
And now you've done it, I don't think there's going to be any escaping the hanger story

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home