http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Oh hell. I ain't doin' nothing else better.

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Oh hell. I ain't doin' nothing else better.

A meme I swiped from Holley to keep me busy while my anti-virus runs.

What color is most reflective of you?
Blue

How did you get the idea for your journal/blog name?
Struck me like a bolt out of the blue.

What time were you born?
Straight up noon.

What song are you playing now (or wish you were playing)?
I'm watching the German national soccer team play Turkey. Perhaps in keeping with the theme I should wish I was playing Deutschland by Die Prinzen.

Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
When John Lennon was murdered I cried myself sick.

What color underwear (or underoos, as I prefer) are you wearing?
If it's Saturday, I must be wearing my Wonder Woman panties.

Do you want a baby?
Why? Has one been asking for me?

What does your dad do for a living?
He was retired from the Navy and then he worked as an engineer for various oceanographic engineering firms contracted to the Navy.

What does your mom do for a living?
She is a retired telephone operator.

What is your pet’s name?
Bonnie

What color are your bedsheets?
Blue and white plaid

What are the last 3 digits of your phone number?
712

What was the last concert you attended?
Blackmore's Night

Who was with you?
My husband.

What was the last movie you saw?
In a theater? Alfie

Who do you dislike most at this moment?
The German national soccer team because they're currently losing to Turkey, for fuck's sake!

Did you dream last night?
Yes. Something to do with...uhh...something.

What was the last TV show you watched?
Deadwood if you don't include this piss poor excuse for a soccer game. Stupid German national team.

What is your fave piece of jewelery?
Diamond wedding band.

What is to the left of you?
My bed.

What is the last thing you ate?
Schnitzel and potato salad.

Write a song lyric that’s in your head:
I have not one song lyric in my head at this moment.

Who last IMed you?
I think it was Lisa. Not sure because I seldom IM.

Where is your significant other right now?
Where he always is. Not like he's gonna get up and wonder off.

Do you have a crush?
No, but you've succeeded in putting the lyrics to Orange Crush into my head.

What shampoo do you use?
Fructis Silk and Shine

When was the last time you cut your hair?
Hmmm. I guess about ten years ago when I trimmed my bangs with nail scissors. My hairdresser, however, cut it on September 21.

What shirt are you wearing?
Sky blue 3/4 sleeve cotton t-shirt.

What is your favorite frozen treat?
Chocolate almond ice cream.

Are you sexy?
Outrageously so to the point of being virtually impossible to fathom.

What’s your favorite shopping store?
I have to chime in with Holley here and ask if Amazon counts.

Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
What? Again?

1Comments:

Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

I laughed right out loud at your baby answer... good job. I should have had you at the girls night party, you would have aced it.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home