http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: My pledge to you

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My pledge to you

When I get this whole moving shit finished I shall no longer plague you loyal readers about either moving stuff or any futher crap about the Loud family. Because honest to God I'm sick to death of both of them ruling my life.

The moving thing - that's at least something that's going to have a positive outcome but I'm tired of the poisoned mood I get into anytime I think of those sorry excuses for humans living above me. I'm tired of being constantly irked and annoyed and having them invading my thoughts.

They shall be banned from my mind. Unless, of course, I see him downtown doing something particularly heinous. Like once again picking his nose and transferring it to his mouth. I'm juvenile enough to report that back to you.

1Comments:

Blogger Miz said...

I dunno, I get a perverse pleasure in knowing I am not the only person with crappy neighbors.

Although mine only scream curses at the top of their durnken lungs at 1 in the morning and run into my fence while driving drunk. They are quiet shitters.

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home