http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Da Ya Think I'm Sexy Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Friday Shuffle - Da Ya Think I'm Sexy Edition

From my Rod Stewart folder:
  1. The First Cut is the Deepest
  2. People Get Ready
  3. Mandolin Wind
  4. You Wear it Well
  5. Having a Party
  6. Forever Young
  7. You're in my Heart
  8. Every Picture Tells a Story
  9. Infatuation
  10. Have I Told You Lately
Yeah, he's a little cheesy but I love him. And Have I Told You Lately is my and B's song.

4Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I love Mandolin Wind.

12:32 AM  
Blogger sari said...

I just asked my dad for a Rod compilation tape from his collection, how timely this is!

:-)

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forever Young always chokes me up... especially now that I have a kid.

I remember "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy." I was still young-ish when it first started getting radio play and I remember it made me feel all "weird" and squishy down there. LOL!

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's cheesy? Lord, you mean I'm old enough that Rod has become cheesy? Man, that's a tough one.

The First Cut is the Deepest has always been my favorite song of his.

Good shuffle, Peachy one!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home