http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Assure me that this is okay

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Assure me that this is okay

That buying eight 50 gram skeins of slate blue eyelash yarn was an okay thing to do. That buying more freaking yarn when I can't even get the time to finish the four projects I currently have on needles was okay.

No? You mean this may not have been a good idea?

Did I mention that I got the eight 50 gram skeins for 1€?

Ha! Thought that might change your tune.

Now someone please assure me that I will come up with something to knit with all this slate blue eyelash yarn...

6Comments:

Blogger BarefootCajun said...

It was a marvelous thing to do. You'll definitely find something cool to do with it. There are too many patterns out there for you not to.

11:31 PM  
Blogger JT said...

Try knitting slate blue eyelashes.

BTW, sweetie... wtf is eyelash yarn anyway???

11:37 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Ask and ye shall be taught. :)

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dix, slate blue looks lovely on me. ;)

7:10 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Why I believe I'll have yarn enough to see that it looks good in you, Jen!

10:40 PM  
Blogger Beege said...

NICE deal!

I'll never tell you you're wrong to buy yarn. Never.

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home