http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Completely Uneventful Day Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday Shuffle - Completely Uneventful Day Edition

Well, perhaps I misspoke when I say "completely". I did drag myself in to the doctor's office early this morning so she could have my quarterly blood draw done. Things came to a virtual standstill after that though so by the time 9am rolled around, we were knee deep in the unamazing and utterly forgetable.

Shuffles can change a whole day though.
  1. My Baby Just Cares For Me - Nina Simone
  2. Something Changed - Pulp
  3. Atlantic City - Bruce Springsteen
  4. All That Heaven Will Allow - The Mavericks
  5. Sewn - The Feeling
  6. Convenient Parking - Modest Mouse
  7. Watching The Detectives - Elvis Costello
  8. London Calling - The Clash
  9. Adalida - George Strait
  10. Ain't That A Kick In The Head - Dean Martin
That shuffle was the best part of my day. The most remarkable, anyway.

Y'all have a memorable weekend.

5Comments:

Blogger sari said...

I love Elvis Costello!

I hope your weekend is good!

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dix, we are the only two people on the planet whose iPods could possibly shuffle "London Calling" followed by "Adalida".

5:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, Dix! Just think, memorable can be both good and bad. At least it was not a memorably bad day. I just read your previous post. Sounds like wonderful way to spend the summers as a kid. I did similar things. However, I never did like watermelon. I know, I should not be allowed to call myself a southerner!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

I'm going to have to get me an ipod just so I can join in this. Great mix of tunes, especially Springsteen and Costello... (And of course, I'm just waiting for the day Terry Gonda shows up in the mix) ;)

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew! Okay D, I just spent some time reading from May 2005 until November when you were finally safe from Herr Loud. Aside from seeing him that one time in town and him glaring at you, did they ever bother you again? That was some story!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home