http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Jump Start

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Jump Start

Two lovely, lovely friends. Two new online businesses.

Poppy - She's got an Etsy shop - Poppymom's Home Eccentricities - that's got some tasty, tasty stuff going on. Need a yummy gift for a co-worker or a teacher or a neighbor who did something nice for you? Poppy's got it. Or get some for yourself and make your mouth feel loved. You know I'm all over the Missouri white peach jam.

Belinda - She's got yummy stuff too but not the edible kind. She's got satisfying yarn in scruptious colorways at her newly launched website, Wool Bunny. Hand painted yarns! Quality stuff! I have bought from her and I can tell you she makes some purty, purty yarn. The Jungle Boogie colorway? Tell me it's not perfect for knitting a pair of socks for Mardi Gras! Need a custom dye job? Belinda does that too. And she ships worldwide.

Both Poppy and Belinda are just getting started with their businesses so go back lots to see the new stuff they'll be adding in the coming weeks and months!

3Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, thanks as always Kim for being such a great friend and supporting me. I appreciate all the help and input prior to my launch. One day, we'll meet and I'm going to spoil you with pressies that rhyme with "barn" ;) lol

Secondly, it's such a shame she's not able to ship worldwide because I could NOT stop drooling over her muffin mix!!! I should find out if she knits.....maybe a trade :P

7:56 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Ya know, Belinda...as a matter of fact, Poppy does knit - just not socks. I can't bring her over to the sock darkside.

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dixie babe, you're as sweet as that jam!

I'm a knitter, Belinda. Let's talk. robindawn@gmail.com. Alas, no socks. I just sent all my sock yarn to Dix.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home