http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Just Don't Care Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday Shuffle - Just Don't Care Edition

I have just spent about 35 minutes writing about how today would have been my 20th wedding anniversary if I were still married to my first husband but screw that. I can't actually believe I would spend 35 minutes thinking about the topic, nevermind composing prose around it, especially when it involves the one person on earth that I truly do not give one iota of a shit about. There's no leftover love. There's no lasting hate. It's pure apathy. Hell, I can barely remember what the guy looks like and we were together for over twelve years.

Bixente, the iPod is one guy I would never forget. And there's forever love between us. Let's shuffle.
  1. Die Letzte Version - Herbert Grönemeyer
  2. Letterbomb - Green Day
  3. Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen (Poppy, when I hit the lottery, I'm sending the midgets and boombox over your way.)
  4. #9 Dream - John Lennon
  5. All My Loving - The Beatles
  6. Someday Someway - Marshall Crenshaw
  7. Rosealia - Better Than Ezra
  8. Mr. Brown - Glow
  9. Little Willy - Sweet
  10. Scarecrow People - XTC
Y'all have a weekend full of stuff you'll always care about.

2Comments:

Blogger Mimey said...

Queen wrote that song for me :-)

3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Bixente shuffle up track #9 (as opposed to #9 Dream) for your ex?

I'm loving #2 right now. I listened to all of "American Idiot" yesterday and, post-election, it's starting to feel a bit like an historical work.

Thanks in advance for the midgets and boombox.

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home