http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Thursday Haiku Blogging

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thursday Haiku Blogging

For Sari. She proudly keeps the Thursday Haiku banner aloft.

Shameful addiction
Babylon 5 every night
This cursed box set.

Postman at my door
Brings me package - brand new shirts!
All sweet, smooth cotton.

Had weird dreams all night
In a rock band! Played guitar!
Damn! I wanted drums!

Fans in the basement
Bring up soon the Christmas stuff
Seasons are changing.

Weekend plans are set
Movies! Popcorn! Knitting too!
And Babylon 5.

3Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love love love receiving box sets. it allows me to completely become immersed and forget about the world.

I've never seen B5 tho. I've never been into sci-fi series.

9:04 AM  
Blogger sari said...

You are so sweet! And funny!

Dreams are funny that way, but guitar, it would be good.

I'm a teeny-tad bit surprised that there aren't decorations already accessible...but it may just be because you moved! :-)

9:35 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Belinda, I normally hate sci-fi series and won't even bother with them but B had seen it and liked it and when he found the box set at Karstadt for 80 euro he bought it. After the first few episodes I got hooked. Plus there's a hot, hot guy starting in Season III.

Sari, I had to bring the decorations to the basement to keep my MIL from getting a twitch in her eye from the boxes laying around. But the box with the tree in it is still in my spare room! Heh!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home